能源信托基金会致力于提供帮助.7 million utility customers in Oregon and Southwest Washington save energy and generate renewable power, 今天和将来. It is our responsibility to ensure that all customers can directly benefit from our services, including people with low and moderate incomes, communities of color and rural communities.
We strive to create a culturally diverse, equitable and inclusive organization with employees, 承包商, trade allies and community partnerships who contribute a range of perspectives, 经历, 我们工作的技巧和想法, 我们的项目和服务. We are committed to being an inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, 支持, 尊重和重视. 这是一个学习的过程. We expect to make mistakes along the way, and we pledge to learn from them.
多样性、公平和包容 Operations Plan
We understand that investments in energy efficiency and renewable energy lower energy costs, cut carbon emissions and strengthen local communities—resulting in economic benefits for all. 然而, there is more we can do to reach communities of color, low- and moderate-income customers and rural communities. 我们开发了一个 多样性、公平和包容 Operations Plan to better understand where gaps exist so that we can improve and enhance offerings for underserved customers.
Our goal is to increase participation in underserved populations in energy efficiency and renewable energy programs.
发布 多样性、公平和包容 Operations Plan 并朝着目标前进.
Develop systems and support needed to collect, track, analyze and report demographic information related to program participation, program delivery and Trade Ally Network members.
Increase the diversity in recruitment and hiring of employees.
Increase participation in the Trade Ally Network by minority-owned and women-owned businesses.
Increase the number of projects completed by minority-owned and women-owned trade allies.
Increase the number of contracts executed with minority-owned and women-owned businesses.
Increase market awareness and understanding of underserved populations by developing and deepening relationships with up to 50 organizations.
Increase organizational cultural awareness to create a more inclusive work environment where all employees feel welcome.
When diversity is an integrated part of who we are and how we conduct our business, Energy Trust will be more innovative and better positioned to meet our goals. 如果我们成功了，我们将:
- Reach and serve all eligible customers, 包括颜色群落, people with low and moderate incomes and rural communities
- Gain understanding and perspectives about our customers
- Work with more and different 承包商 to reach more customers
- Recruit, hire and support a more diverse workforce
- Develop staff skills and leadership in cultural competency
- 改善 employee retention in a competitive economy
- Reduce energy costs, boost comfort and increase air quality for more Oregonians
能源信托的多样性, equity and inclusion efforts are spearheaded by staff from all departments:
- Mayra Aparicio – Human 资源 Generalist
- Ashley Bartels – Marketing Project Manager
- Wendy Bredemeyer，行政助理
- Ryan Crews – betvlctor网页版 Program Manager
- Matt Getchell – betvlctor伟德网页版 Project Manager
- Tyrone Henry – 多样性、公平和包容 Lead
- Alex Novie – Measure Development Manager
- 老卡梅隆·斯塔尔. 客户服务策略经理
- 老卡尔·惠内里. 基础设施经理
- Tamara Falls – Community Relations Manager with (PGE)
- Jenn Latu – Community Relations Manager with (PGE)
- Fredy Salazar – Energy Advisor, 多户家庭的 with (TRC)
- 唐纳德J. Shaw – Energy Advisor, 多户家庭的 with (TRC)
To join the conversation, contact Tyrone Henry, diversity, equity and inclusion lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org.